Monday 21 February 2011

Osprey Hotel Wedding Fair

The Osprey Hotel & Spa Wedding Fair, which I attended yesterday, turned out to be a very busy day for all involved. Visitors were greeted with a nice glass of champagne and given the opportunity to take a tour of the hotel and talk with the wedding co-ordinator about their wedding day requirements. I had a very busy afternoon showing some of my work and album designs to interested couples and an even busier day today answering further inquiries which I am always happy to do. The hotel is a very contemporary design and taking advantage of this can lead to some very unusual and exciting photography.  I will be posting some images shortly from a wedding I covered at the hotel.  Meanwhile local press photographer Jimmy Fullham was on hand to cover the days events for the local media. As much as I hate been infront of the camera, thanks for the image Jimmy!

No comments:

Post a Comment