Monday 21 February 2011

Irish Professional Photographers Association Annual Awards

The highlight of the year for professional photographers is fast approaching with the Annual IPPA National Photographic Awards taking place this Sunday 27th February at the Burlington Hotel in Dublin. The Awards are an annual event with awards been presented to  the best photographers in their respective disciplines for example Wedding Photographer Of The Year, Portrait Photographer Of The Year etc.  The standard of work at this level of the competition is extremely high with only the best images  (and photographers) getting through to the finals.
I am happy to say that I am through to the finals of several of the Wedding categories for this years awards but with the competition been so tough I am not holding my breath!  I will however pick up my 7 Gold Awards on the night which got me through to the finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment