Monday 21 February 2011

Killashee House Hotel Wedding evening

I will be attending the Wedding Evening this Thursday the 24th February from 6 till 9 at the wonderful Killashee House Hotel in Naas. Killashee House is one of my favourite wedding locations and a hotel I have been  involved with ever since it opened its doors 12 years ago.
The hotel has managed to gain an enviable reputation over the years and it is a fantastic hotel for wedding day photography. The staff are the most professional you can meet in the business and I have come to know most of them personally including photographing several of the managers weddings. If you are in the hotel at anytime please have a look at the sample album I have in the foyer showing some samples of previous work I have undertaken there.  The above image taken during a summer wedding last year shows some of the wonderful gardens and fountain and the image below was taken just before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment