Thursday 12 May 2011

Kilkea Castle...A Possible Return To Business?

When Kilkea Castle in Kildare went into receivership some time ago it was like loosing an old friend. I had come to know the castle staff well over the years and loved shooting weddings at this lovely location.
It provided an amazing backdrop for wedding photography and it was one of my favourite locations in the Kildare area.  So when I opened the Property pages of the Irish Times recently I was delighted to see the Castle was generating some good interest from possible buyers.  Most of this interest was coming from possible vendors in America after the Ccastle featured on the American TV Business channel, Bloomberg.  Several investors have made appointments to view the Castle and its 145 acre estate.  Hopefully this lovely property will be back on the wedding venue's market soon!
Image from a wedding I photographed at Kilkea Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment