Wednesday 6 April 2011

Thank You cards.

I have for several years been asked by couples if I  supply 'Thank You' cards. My answer was no..up until now that is!  I finally decided to provide this service after receiving some of these cards from past weddings I photographed. One of my imagesfrom the wedding day would normally be used on the cards but to be honest the majority of these cards are printed to a very poor standard and the quality of most of what I have seen is exceptionally low.
The cards I am supplying are high quality in print, card weight and are supplied with envelopes and because I have full control over the design & digital imaging, the final product is way ahead of anything I have seen so far.  The normal 'Thank You' greeting inside the card can be personalized by the bride & groom to say whatever they would like. Cards can also be ordered in  very reasonable amounts of 25 cards & envelopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment