Sunday 29 July 2012

Rain, Rain & More Rain!

Ask any wedding photographer how his year has been so far with regards to the weather and I am sure you will get a few choice words or worse!  For a country that has a reputation for 'soft days' it has, without doubt, been one of the worse wedding seasons I have had in many years. It has played havoc with so many recent weddings I was beginning to wonder if I was ever going to see the sun again for any wedding shoot. Well all my wishful thinking came through on Friday last for a lovely local wedding here in the Sunny South East which lived up to its reputation for once this summer.
A lovely couple and stunning weather allowed me the opportunity to get some great photos along the Quay side in Wexford town. These images represent what I consider to be some of the most important elements for good wedding photography: a bride & groom who are having fun and enjoying themselves, reasonable (in this case great) weather and a simple setting. Magic




No comments:

Post a Comment