Tuesday 25 October 2011

New Wall Display Options

I have recently gone into business with a professional photographers lab that now supplies a range of wall display options providing everything from traditional framed prints, framed canvas to the more unusual items such as framed block mounts. I decided to use this company for my wall display orders simply because they provide exceptional quality products and a range of options not available anywhere else. You simply choose your favourite image from your wedding day, how you want it displayed and let me do the rest. I will even have it delivered to your door! More comprehensive information will be added to my website in the coming days but for now here a quick overview of the products available: Click on the image for a larger view.

No comments:

Post a Comment