Thursday 1 September 2011

Killashee House Hotel Wedding Fair 18th September

I will be attending the Killashee House Hotel Wedding Fair on the 18th of this month (Sept.)
One of my favourite locations for wedding photography in the Leinster area, Killashee House is like home from home for me. I have been photographing weddings at Killashee House from the day it opened its doors as I lived not too far from the hotel at the time. It is an amazing hotel for weddings and wedding photography with its original architectural features and stunning gardens.  Actually I was even photographing in the School before it became a hotel and my wife has very fond memories of her school days there. 

I will be available to have a chat with you on the day, show you some new album designs and work and I will even have an album on display that features previous work from weddings I have photographed at Killashee.
 An image taken at the lovely Victorian fountain in the hotel gardens

So if you would like an opportunity to see how the hotel looks laid out for a wedding day, talk with the hotel wedding planners, and have a lovely stroll around the gardens....stick it in your diary now!
An Irish Bride and South African Groom enjoying their day infront of the lovely Original House in December despite it being minus 3 degrees on the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment