Tuesday 8 March 2011

IPPA National Photographic Awards

The Burlington Hotel was the venue for this years IPPA National Photographic Awards. Although I was through to the finals and shortlisted in three categories I was under no illusion that I was going to top the polls as I only entered one judging session during the year. The 5 Gold Awards I won in this single entry was enough to get me through so I was more than happy to be able to achieve this result from one round as there are 5 round throughout the year. I was delighted to be awarded with a Certificate Of Excellence for the quaility of work I submitted and for reaching the finals.  Several of my prints were also picked for the National Awards Exhibition roadshow which will be touring the country for the next twelve months. Keep an eye in your area and go have a look at this exhibition if you get the chance.  Above: Gareth Byrne, IPPA President presenting me with my Award Of Excellence.

No comments:

Post a Comment